Yes, however, in order to use our certification service online, we prefer that our agreements are used as a precedent. This is because our lawyers know and endorse our agreements and they have been crafted to fit our online service.
- Separation vs Divorce: What You Should Know
- What is a De Facto Relationship in NZ?
- How to Buy Out Your Partner from the Mortgage
- What is a Prenup?
- Cost of a Separation Agreement
- Property (Relationships) Act: A Handy Guide for Kiwis
- Five Helpful Tips to Save Time & Money on Certification
- A Guide to Property Sharing Agreements