You will need to work with the other parties to ensure they are willing to participate in the process (we can approach them on your behalf). However once that is ensured, everything can be done online by you or you can choose to use a lawyer or other professional.
- Separation vs Divorce: What You Should Know
- What is a De Facto Relationship in NZ?
- How to Buy Out Your Partner from the Mortgage
- What is a Prenup?
- Cost of a Separation Agreement
- Property (Relationships) Act: A Handy Guide for Kiwis
- Five Helpful Tips to Save Time & Money on Certification
- A Guide to Property Sharing Agreements