You will need to work with the other parties to ensure they are willing to participate in the process (we can approach them on your behalf). However once that is ensured, everything can be done online by you or you can choose to use a lawyer or other professional.
- What is a Prenup?
- What Is A Contracting Out Agreement? 10 Things to Know
- The government is doing new things for housing – so are we!
- Separation Agreements and the family home
- CODR is now Agreeable!
- Is your business safe from relationship property claims?
- Dividing your assets in a separation
- 4 common reasons people get a separation agreement