This will vary between couples and will depend to an extent how complex your situation is. However, generally it takes no longer than an hour to complete the agreement for most couples with a straightforward situation.
- What is a Prenup?
- What Is A Contracting Out Agreement? 10 Things to Know
- The government is doing new things for housing – so are we!
- Separation Agreements and the family home
- CODR is now Agreeable!
- Is your business safe from relationship property claims?
- Dividing your assets in a separation
- 4 common reasons people get a separation agreement