If the agreement and your situation is simple and relationship property is divided equally, the whole process can take only a few hours. From receiving payment of your invoice, to the completion of the certification, Agreeable aims to take no more than two weeks (as the agreement goes to each party and their lawyer consecutively).
- Separation vs Divorce: What You Should Know
- What is a De Facto Relationship in NZ?
- How to Buy Out Your Partner from the Mortgage
- What is a Prenup?
- Cost of a Separation Agreement
- Property (Relationships) Act: A Handy Guide for Kiwis
- Five Helpful Tips to Save Time & Money on Certification
- A Guide to Property Sharing Agreements