A mediated dispute could be resolved in days or weeks; for arbitration, it should be no more than 90 days. A distinct advantage of using Agreeable is the fast and efficient process, particularly when compared to Court (which can take months or years). Agreeable also lets you work to your timetable.
- Separation vs Divorce: What You Should Know
- What is a De Facto Relationship in NZ?
- How to Buy Out Your Partner from the Mortgage
- What is a Prenup?
- Cost of a Separation Agreement
- Property (Relationships) Act: A Handy Guide for Kiwis
- Five Helpful Tips to Save Time & Money on Certification
- A Guide to Property Sharing Agreements