A mediated dispute could be resolved in days or weeks; for arbitration, it should be no more than 90 days. A distinct advantage of using Agreeable is the fast and efficient process, particularly when compared to Court (which can take months or years). Agreeable also lets you work to your timetable.
- What is a Prenup?
- What Is A Contracting Out Agreement? 10 Things to Know
- The government is doing new things for housing – so are we!
- Separation Agreements and the family home
- CODR is now Agreeable!
- Is your business safe from relationship property claims?
- Dividing your assets in a separation
- 4 common reasons people get a separation agreement