Access to a computer OR smart phone and an internet connection. Your device will also need to have a camera and microphone, which will be used during online meetings. Your summary of the dispute and any relevant documents relating to the dispute, for example a written contract, need to be provided.
- Separation vs Divorce: What You Should Know
- What is a De Facto Relationship in NZ?
- How to Buy Out Your Partner from the Mortgage
- What is a Prenup?
- Cost of a Separation Agreement
- Property (Relationships) Act: A Handy Guide for Kiwis
- Five Helpful Tips to Save Time & Money on Certification
- A Guide to Property Sharing Agreements