You must properly disclose to each other all relevant information about relationship and separate property. Any documents you have to show current values or titles (such as Kiwisaver accounts, House value, cars, bank accounts) should be available to show your lawyer. They will let you know any other documents they need.
- What is a Prenup?
- What Is A Contracting Out Agreement? 10 Things to Know
- The government is doing new things for housing – so are we!
- Separation Agreements and the family home
- CODR is now Agreeable!
- Is your business safe from relationship property claims?
- Dividing your assets in a separation
- 4 common reasons people get a separation agreement