This depends on the purpose for which you got the agreement. For couples who have a family home or properties, this may include showing the agreement to the bank (if there’s a mortgage) or a conveyancing lawyer to change the title on the property to one party only. It may include showing your KiwiSaver Scheme Manager if you need to access or split funds.