Whenever you are considering entering a relationship which comes under the Act or when you are in one already. This includes marriage, civil union or de facto relationships (which have lasted or are going to last more than just a few months).
- Separation vs Divorce: What You Should Know
- What is a De Facto Relationship in NZ?
- How to Buy Out Your Partner from the Mortgage
- What is a Prenup?
- Cost of a Separation Agreement
- Property (Relationships) Act: A Handy Guide for Kiwis
- Five Helpful Tips to Save Time & Money on Certification
- A Guide to Property Sharing Agreements