Whenever you are considering entering a relationship which comes under the Act or when you are in one already. This includes marriage, civil union or de facto relationships (which have lasted or are going to last more than just a few months).
- What is a Prenup?
- What Is A Contracting Out Agreement? 10 Things to Know
- The government is doing new things for housing – so are we!
- Separation Agreements and the family home
- CODR is now Agreeable!
- Is your business safe from relationship property claims?
- Dividing your assets in a separation
- 4 common reasons people get a separation agreement